jeudi 16 mars 2017

Nouvelle de YUBRAJ

Namaste everyone!
I hope everything is going well for everyone.
I have been studying hard for the last few months. Almost all the time i spend on study. First phase of MBBS is complete which covers one and half years. There are four phase to complete MBBS study which includes 5 years total plus 1 year internship according to the education system in Bangladesh. Among the four phases, first phase is complete and there will be university board exam of this phase on May. So i have got leave for the exam preparation nowadays.
I have almost one month leave for the exam preparation. So I am working hard with all my courage and try for the best.
I have succeeded in all the internal exams conducted by the college with good result.
Not regularly but sometimes I get a talk with my families in telephone. Everything is good for them. May be I am going to Nepal after I complete my exam. There will be around one month vacation before another session starts.
Thank you everybody for your remarkable supports which made me more confident to build up my career.

Yubraj Tamang